Attorney-at-Law - Amsterdam
Floor Staubach works as a lawyer at Pallas Advocaten. In her work as a lawyer, she advises on all aspects of employment law. Furthermore, Floor assists and advises Works Councils. Floor completed her master’s degree in Employment Law at the University of Amsterdam. Before joining Pallas Advocaten, Floor completed an internship at various (international) law firms within the Employment Law & Pension Law section. Floor also completed a research internship at the SZW Inspectorate.
In 2019, Floor followed an exchange program at the Shanghai Jiao Tong University and studied Chinese law. The international aspect of the employment law practice is what attracts Floor to her work at Pallas Advocaten.
Floor publishes for:
- Practical guide Works Councils (‘Praktijkgids Ondernemingsraden)
- Labor law for the government explained (‘Arbeidsrecht voor de overheid verklaard’)
Floor is also active as vice-chairman and project coordinator at the Professional Association for Young Employee Participation Professionals (BVMP Young).
Floor is a member of:
- Netherlands Bar Association (NOvA)
- Association De Jonge Balie Amsterdam
- Association of Young Employment Lawyers (VJAA)
- Professional Association for Participation Professionals (BVMP)